Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Okay.......here I am! I ran into a very good friend whom I haven't seen in a WHILE today and she reminded me that I needed to blog, so, Johnna, HERE I AM! hahaha

My year definitely started with a BANG! My daughter had twin boys...... Kylon Gage Gardner- 5 lbs. 6 oz. 17 3/4 in. and Kameron Garret Gardner- 5 lbs. 13 oz. 19 in. They are
precious! Their sister, Mikenlee, will be 5 in March and she thinks they belong soley to her!
I'm sure she'll change her mind in a few years.

Stetson, my 5 mth. old grandson, was in the hospital for 3 days last week and I stayed
there with him and his Mom. That's a REAL challenge trying to keep a 5 mth. old subdued!
They had cords going EVERYWHERE to monitor EVERYTHING! THEN, every so often they would come in to suction him out (SO MUCH FUN!). I'm just glad it's over and he is much better!

So, I now have 5 grandchildren! Everyone is right when they say GRANDPARENTING is
much more fun than PARENTING! I never thought I could love a child as much as I love my own but I guess I was wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment